Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Blaster of 13/14 Prizm....VALUE ??
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Saw ore at Target and I was feeling like breaking some packs. I was worried after the first 4 packs but these 3 finished out the break.
[Image: 20140108_151231_zpseaf7c9f5.jpg]
The Diaw is 9/49. Not sure if Im putting it on the bay yet or not, any suggestions ?
They've also been added FT/FS
I would sell. Nice break btw! You can always check to see if any others went swimming yet.
(01-08-2014, 06:55 PM)magneto2 Wrote: [ -> ]I would sell. Nice break btw! You can always check to see if any others went swimming yet.
Only one completed so far...think I will probably post it tonight...probably keeping the oladipo until values are released.
very solid cards. Wolters is a good player
I busted two blasters, no autos, none of the good rookies ... the break was saved by a McLemore green prism in the last pack of the second box. Otherwise I would have been disappointed.
I pulled a Mclemore green prizm also...not sure if they will be like the Kyrie I pulled last year
(01-09-2014, 08:04 PM)joncarrie2006 Wrote: [ -> ]I pulled a Mclemore green prizm also...not sure if they will be like the Kyrie I pulled last year
I don't think they will, because they've added so many different versions now, they're just like refractors.

In fact, someone on here was saying each jumbo box would have 20 prisms?

Still, I'm always excited to pull an auto or parallel of the guy I'm chasing, so I was happy with it.

More of a "degree of difficulty" satisfaction more than anything ... I mean, it could have been Muggsy Bogues or Tariq Abdul-Wahad or whatever.
Nice auto
Your last 3 packs were absolutely filthy! I agree about Wolters, he looks like he'll be a good player..like Hinrich/Ridnour. And I like how the Green Prizm blends well since the Bucks team colors are green. Sick Oladipo pull!