Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: What is going on...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
... with the organize?????????????? It is taking 5 minutes to switch from one page to another. Getting the wheel of death.
Problems with the Show Calendar too and Customer Service hasn't responded to any of my emails.
Yup I'm noticing organize is slow.
its sporadic, 1 minute its fine then the next it takes forever, it is frustrating.......I have reported it
Not only that, but you open up a collection, it shows that collection for 5 seconds, then changes to the All Items collection. And used to be if you went somewhere else and then returned to the organizer, whatever collection you were looking at before was shown, now it always goes back to the All Items collection (which you'd think would be the most resource intensive for the system, since it's the biggest collection you have...). C'mon, man!!!

Speaking of problems, Is anybody else having their trade features not put things in order? It used to be they would sort them by year, now cards are all over the place. Minor detail, but a pain in the *****.
(01-08-2014, 12:47 PM)Optimus_Prime Wrote: [ -> ]Speaking of problems, Is anybody else having their trade features not put things in order? It used to be they would sort them by year, now cards are all over the place. Minor detail, but a pain in the *****.
I noticed that, too. I was pulling cards for a trade, put the 2005-06 card box away only pull it from the shelf again 5 minutes later as I was scanning down the printed trade sheet.

I love it how beckett seems to tackle huge items, but lets the fine details go. It's like their building a house, put on the roof, the doors, the drywall, the floors...but no molding...no paint on the walls....no handles on the doors...
Also now I can't go past page 50 anymore when someone has more than 5000 items in their org in a trade. Once you type in 51 it shows 51 of 0 pages. Aghhhhhhh.
Yeah, That's another thing that's been bugging me. You can only see 5k items in an org. You know how many people cancel trades with me because i have nothing newer than 1995-96 showing up? the trade feature is the only reason i pay for the subscription. Sure you could type in each year, team, player, name, etc. but thats not easy to just browse.
Pages: 1 2