Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Wow this tops em all! way to go panini!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
So does anyone notice anything about the picture below?

[Image: 2CEB877B-1DD7-4F2D-9E39-BAEA76FD804A_zpsvi10l1ve.jpg]

We opened 8 packs at the LCS from a box fresh from a case and every pack was like this! .... needless to say owner was a little PO'd.... took all the boxes off the shelf and called the distributor!

anyone else run into this?
Wow that would stink guess you stopped after thoes 2 packs?
Didn't know Christine Michael played for the packers...looks kinda like Lacy...lol
(01-06-2014, 04:04 PM)savagenate Wrote: [ -> ]Didn't know Christine Michael played for the packers...looks kinda like Lacy...lol
Thats a round numbers insert,it has 2 players on it eddie lacy and christine michael.The picture if christine michael would be on the right side of the card.
I remember buying a box of 2011 Contenders--5 cards a pack x 24 packs = should be nearly full base set (100 cards), right? Nope, I got just barely half, with triples of most of the base cards. I actually talked to my LCS guy and someone at Panini, and they basically just shrugged their shoulders. And that's not even considering the redemption card that didn't even have the sticker with the info on the back (which I did get replaced, thankfully).

But that's not nearly as bad as dups in the same pack...frustrating to say the least.
Poor collation is one of the biggest mistakes a card company can allow happen in my book.
What were the autos? You could've pulled 5 Eddie Lacys!
Hot packs?? lol....jk
I'm just impressed/proud that you even noticed the base cards ... I've seen derelicts at my LCS bust an entire box in like three minutes and leave the base cards on the counter when they walk out.
(01-06-2014, 10:13 PM)rjcj2017 Wrote: [ -> ]I'm just impressed/proud that you even noticed the base cards ... I've seen derelicts at my LCS bust an entire box in like three minutes and leave the base cards on the counter when they walk out.
Haha u just called me a derelict.....I do take the rookies but leave the veterans for my LCS to sell for a dollar each. And this seems to happen to all products some more than others
Pages: 1 2