Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Starting the New Year...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
... with a big bang (S&T). Thanks to the members on this site that I made trades with. Got some of these after Xmas till now and at a Local Mall show. This is going to be a long process and will add to when I get the time.

First off is a colorful show of Prizm. Got hooked thanks to Walt and I am now trying to do rainbow's of multiple players. Also was able to complete the whole set (base & 5 insert sets). All that are for trade are marked in my organize.

[Image: SCAN0031_zps30d62347.jpg]

[Image: SCAN0032_zpsdcb3cc42.jpg]

[Image: SCAN0030_zps3db7fbd4.jpg]

Was able to trade my box pull Gold Reimer for the Franzen. And traded for the Shanny auto for my PC.

[Image: SCAN0033_zps0614ef29.jpg]

So I got the 1st one via a trade and picked up the other 2 from a LMS. I think they look good together.

[Image: SCAN0034_zps968d03f3.jpg]

[Image: SCAN0035_zpsfb5c2978.jpg]

[Image: SCAN0036_zps55c1f66a.jpg]

For future additions!
Nice stuff. Panini should buy back all existing Prizm packs and repackage them as Prizm Rainbow where you can pull Red, Blue, Green, Purple, Retail/Hobby Parallels all out of the same box. I love how these cards and think they are under-valued but can see why with there being soo many. I commend you for going after all of these.
Awesome cards Mark. Love some of your Auto's.
Nice stuff Mark. Thanks for the show.
Awesome Prizm pickup Mark!!! Sorry I really didn't mean for you to catch my addiction. hehehe. Congrats on all those beautiful colors!!!
Awesome prizm show
Great looking start to collection! Love the Franzen and Shanny! Congrats
Unreal adds to the collection, Mark! Congrats!

Randi
Thanks everyone for the comments!
Anyone interested in the YG's?
Pages: 1 2