Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: 1st Break of 2014 - nice little New Years"pop"
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Have not spent one penny on the hobby since Secret Santa present so used some Christmas money and bought some retail 2013 Topps and Bowman Chrome while at WM this morning...nothing earth shattering but a retail auto is always nice.....will eventually all be for trade. Enjoy:

Stanton 38/199
[Image: 010114_zps5e3a4709.jpg]
That orange Fernandez refractor could have been the coolest card of the year if they hadn't screwed up the logo. Even still it's awesome. Great box!
Not bad at all! Nice color, nice names, and an auto to boot!
Good catch on the wrong logo. I think I may even have that card so I'm going to see if mine is messed up.
(01-01-2014, 01:28 PM)cross4444 Wrote: [ -> ]That orange Fernandez refractor could have been the coolest card of the year if they hadn't screwed up the logo. Even still it's awesome. Great box!
I think its kind of neat, but would have been better had a correction been issued
Either way, Joe, you got your Jose color ... nice!
(01-01-2014, 03:12 PM)rjcj2017 Wrote: [ -> ]Either way, Joe, you got your Jose color ... nice!
Thanks, just couldn't hold out any longer LOL. Want/need the Timmy....TIMMY.

(01-01-2014, 05:00 PM)Phillies_Joe Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks, just couldn't hold out any longer LOL. Want/need the Timmy....TIMMY.
Timmy who?
(01-01-2014, 05:01 PM)rjcj2017 Wrote: [ -> ]Timmy who?
Lincecum

Are you doing the set or something? Or did he get traded to the Phillies and I missed it, LOL?
Pages: 1 2 3