Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Christmas morning Certified
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Merry Christmas, thought I'd share my two breaks before the hustle and bustle of the day.

Ordered some stuff from Dave and Adam's, first is a box of 12-13 Certified as well as the hits that came from my free packs of 10-11 Pinnacle.

photo scan0001_zpsaef40480.jpg

All are marked for trade, I also received redemptions for a Scott Glennie Freshman Fabrics and a Philippe Cornet Freshman Signatures. These are my first redemptions, let's see how this works...
I am kind of bummed on the Despres. The Inside of the "N" is a little damaged, but still a nice looking card!
Love the look of the 12-13 Certified set. Too bad about the redemption's. Sometimes they come really quick, sometimes they really drag out.
Nice hits
Ya, it's a very sharp set. I opened one retail box when it first came out and got an autograph card of some guy named Tory Krug. Who? So I sold it on the Bay for $5...

Ya...d'oh! That was when I was still new to the hobby, I learned my lesson lol.

I'm still debating if I want to put this set together, the base cards look sharp as heck, but there are so many serial numbered cards in the set and those kind of turn me off.