Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: 2010 Chrome Hobby
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So I was bored and went in an picked up the last box of 2010 Chrome for something to open on Christmas just in case I didn't get anything. Well needless to say the store owner talked me into opening it. We opened it together and figures he pulls the auto lol....

Nothing Spectucular, Joe Webb Auto. No biggie because my 3 year old daughter loves the "purple football team" so stocking stuffer it is....
LCS gave me a box of 2013 chrome for Christmas. So I wrapped it up and put my wifes name on it lol
thats a nice lcs....my guy wouldnt even give my son a prizm robert griffin box topper that had the bad ripped and taped back on, he charged him 2 bucks. wish i had your lcs
(12-25-2013, 10:09 PM)rybowski97 Wrote: [ -> ]thats a nice lcs....my guy wouldnt even give my son a prizm robert griffin box topper that had the bad ripped and taped back on, he charged him 2 bucks. wish i had your lcs
WOW. ANYTHING TO MAKE A BUCK. THATS WHAT DRIVES COLLECTORS AWAY.
(12-25-2013, 10:09 PM)rybowski97 Wrote: [ -> ]thats a nice lcs....my guy wouldnt even give my son a prizm robert griffin box topper that had the bad ripped and taped back on, he charged him 2 bucks. wish i had your lcs
Wow that sucks. I have one of the best in the business. It helps he has kids that collect and isn't a greedy person. Your son collects rg3 I take it?
I wish I had an LCS to even talk about......