Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: 2013 bowman sterling signing auto
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I pulled a sterling signings auto from a box of 2013 sterling baseball. It is Shelby miller numbered to 50. All the sterling signings auto numbered to 50 are suppose to be blue sapphire with a silver auto, but the Shelby miller I pulled is not sapphire blue and it is signed in gold. Numbered 02/50. I looked on eBay and all the sterling signing autos on there are signed in silver. Anyone have any info on the gold signature?

[Image: image_zps783ef7e7.jpg]

URL=http://s15.photobucket.com/user/FRED1970/media/image_zps42d1d366.jpg.html][Image: image_zps42d1d366.jpg][/URL]

Can't answer your question, but congrats on your pull! Very nice.....
Nice! Well, the Beckett Value is obviously a N/A is this is a 50 of a kind. These usually sell for $20,000 and up online. I'd offer $19,999.99.

Seriously though, nice mystery here. Maybe you got a card that was stamped wrong?
Darn-Thats a nice looking card-I can't wait till the 25th when I get to open my case-I hate waiting--BTW--any chance the first 5 or 10 were signed in gold?? Really a nice card!!
can't answer your question, but heck of a pull right there, congrats!
this is a better way to see what im saying

here is a blue sapphire one on ebay

[Image: bluesapphire_zps65c5ef11.jpg]

here is a ruby on ebay

[Image: rubysapphire_zps88e0b00d.jpg]

and here is mine

[Image: 93d4df04-3dc2-4d39-9386-5e9170a0f044_zps2b2f4a64.jpg]
You sure yours isn't a ruby?
(12-23-2013, 06:48 PM)cross4444 Wrote: [ -> ]You sure yours isn't a ruby?
It def looks like a ruby, but it is not #ed to 25 Like the ruby's are. That is why I'm confused.
Crazy. It'll be interesting to see if any others pop up. I'm guessing yours is a misprint since there doesn't seem to be any other answer.
Looks like yours was stamped with the wrong serial number. You may have a rare pull right there.
Pages: 1 2