Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: 2011 Ginter hobby
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
So opened my birthday box today here is the hits.

Auto
2011 Topps Allen and Ginter Autographs #CU Chase Utley

Relics
2011 Topps Allen and Ginter Relics #BM Brian McCann
2011 Topps Allen and Ginter Relics #HP Hunter Pence

Mini Inserts
2011 Topps Allen and Ginter Mini Fabulous Face Flocculence #FFF9 Thunderchops

Notable Minis
2011 Topps Allen and Ginter Mini A and G Back #198 Freddie Freeman
2011 Topps Allen and Ginter Mini A and G Back #304 Madison Bumgarner
2011 Topps Allen and Ginter Mini A and G Back #317 Brian Matusz

No RIP card but pretty happy with the box, bought on Black Friday sale for less than 60 bucks DLVD
Nice deal on that box! Is it just me or is Thunderchops seen way more often than the other Flocculence mini's?
Nice break! Auto's in 11 were extremely tough!
That's a solid break!
(12-19-2013, 04:23 PM)petesahuttt Wrote: [ -> ]Nice deal on that box! Is it just me or is Thunderchops seen way more often than the other Flocculence mini's?
Pete,

Seen a ton on ebay but finally glad I have one. Half way done on the Flocculence set now!
(12-19-2013, 05:48 PM)jcollyer Wrote: [ -> ]Pete,

Seen a ton on ebay but finally glad I have one. Half way done on the Flocculence set now!
I see so many Thunderchops on eBay it's really got to be printed in higher quantity than the others. Congrats on getting half way. I've really slacked on the rare mini inserts from A&G for the last 2 years. I still need Fashionable Ladies, Bicycles and All in a Days Work....
I NEED that Utley! Hopefully we can finally get a deal done. Can you check me for it? Thanks
I also busted 2011 Ginter on my birthday back in 2011...I pulled a George Bush auto on my second to last pack!
check me for the pence if ft thanks
(12-20-2013, 12:39 PM)lcm1223 Wrote: [ -> ]I also busted 2011 Ginter on my birthday back in 2011...I pulled a George Bush auto on my second to last pack!
nice what does that sell for?
Pages: 1 2