Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Derek Jeter Autographed Rookie Cards x3 Available
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
In 1995 I attended a golf tournament in the Lower Peninsula of Michigan and I had the opportunity to meet Derek Jeter. I had him autograph three rookie cards (1993 Topps - 2, 1994 Classic - 1). The autographs are beautiful, in black sharpie. I am not sure how to post pictures, but these three Derek Jeters are available. I also met Stan Musial and received two autographs from him as well.

I have recently lost my job and I have a family to take care of, so I am looking to unload these cards as quickly as possible.

Please let me know at Jonathan_Stupsky@yahoo.com and I can supply pictures if you are interested. Unless someone would like to post the pictures for me.

Thank you,
Jon
(12-17-2013, 01:25 PM)jonmspcollector Wrote: [ -> ]In 1995 I attended a golf tournament in the Lower Peninsula of Michigan and I had the opportunity to meet Derek Jeter. I had him autograph three rookie cards (1993 Topps - 2, 1994 Classic - 1). The autographs are beautiful, in black sharpie. I am not sure how to post pictures, but these three Derek Jeters are available. I also met Stan Musial and received two autographs from him as well.

I have recently lost my job and I have a family to take care of, so I am looking to unload these cards as quickly as possible.

Please let me know at Jonathan_Stupsky@yahoo.com and I can supply pictures if you are interested. Unless someone would like to post the pictures for me.

Thank you,
Jon
what are u looking to get out of the autos? thanks
(12-17-2013, 02:36 PM)snappyjoe75 Wrote: [ -> ]what are u looking to get out of the autos? thanks
Taking Offers....
(12-17-2013, 04:02 PM)jonmspcollector Wrote: [ -> ]Taking Offers....
Gonna have a tough time moving these with no pictures and no price. Just sayin.
pretty sure it would be against the TOS to not have them posted in your organize and with no pricing posted... plus IP autos down really move too well
yeah i have to agree. do u have any pics? thanks
(12-17-2013, 05:04 PM)snappyjoe75 Wrote: [ -> ]yeah i have to agree. do u have any pics? thanks
Pics posted
now the question is what are you looking for
(12-17-2013, 01:25 PM)jonmspcollector Wrote: [ -> ]In 1995 I attended a golf tournament in the Lower Peninsula of Michigan and I had the opportunity to meet Derek Jeter. I had him autograph three rookie cards (1993 Topps - 2, 1994 Classic - 1). The autographs are beautiful, in black sharpie. I am not sure how to post pictures, but these three Derek Jeters are available. I also met Stan Musial and received two autographs from him as well.

Thank you,
Jon
pm sent. thanks
heres your pics
[Image: image_zpsd42d852f.jpeg]

and please lmk if you move them and ill remove the pics from my bucket
Pages: 1 2