Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Victor Oladipo Lava Flow Sp'd Rc /25 For Trade
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I have a black Friday rc of victor oladipo sp'd /25 and only found in packs of black Friday cards. You got one pack when you bought a box! im looking to trade for Cleveland browns cards.

I also have a Anthony davis jumbo jersey from black Friday. I know its sp'd as well but not sure how many made?

looking to trade both ~ any offers???
im interested...u looking for browns stuff???
Yes I only collect Cleveland browns cards but I acquired these on black Friday in packs for every box I purchased. I would like to trade them for browns cards if at all possible! Just let me know
for sure man, ill put something together and let ya know.
Sounds good just let me know.
I also would be very interested in the Oladipo. Let me know...thanks!
I have a lot of Cleveland Browns stuff, please check me if still available. Willing to give up autos.
(12-15-2013, 08:46 AM)arod0770710 Wrote: [ -> ]I have a lot of Cleveland Browns stuff, please check me if still available. Willing to give up autos.

I sent you a pm !
Saw half the message...will send u open offer.
I guess they are gone by now....lol!!!
(12-16-2013, 05:02 PM)arod0770710 Wrote: [ -> ]Saw half the message...will send u open offer.
I guess they are gone by now....lol!!!

Nope they are still here. I sent you an open offer of a few browns cards. I couldn't upload the lava flow oladipo or the Anthony davis jumbo jersey because they aren't in the org yet. All is still avail. If you don't have anymore browns I would take some else as trade bait for them too. Just let me know!
Pages: 1 2