Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: LOOKING FOR COLTS CARDS TO TRADE
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I am new to this website for trading cards. Although, I have been buying, trading, and selling all my life. I am a HUGE Indianapolis Colts fan! I am always looking for new cards for my personal collection. Things I am mostly looking for are Autographs/ Memorabilia/ Rookies (RC)/ Inserts/ Short prints/ Parallels. Basically, anything with a blue horseshoe on it. College uniforms are invited as well, as long as the colts drafted them directly to their team. Please help me in my quest to fill my collection. I look forward to helping you with your collection as well. Lets make some deals......
Welcome aboard trublue87! Im new as well. I would be more than willing to trade for browns cards. Check my org and see if you like anything!
WELCOME TO BOTH OF YOU.
(12-14-2013, 03:36 PM)trublue87 Wrote: [ -> ]I am new to this website for trading cards. Although, I have been buying, trading, and selling all my life. I am a HUGE Indianapolis Colts fan! I am always looking for new cards for my personal collection. Things I am mostly looking for are Autographs/ Memorabilia/ Rookies (RC)/ Inserts/ Short prints/ Parallels. Basically, anything with a blue horseshoe on it. College uniforms are invited as well, as long as the colts drafted them directly to their team. Please help me in my quest to fill my collection. I look forward to helping you with your collection as well. Lets make some deals......
OPEN OFFER SENT.
open offer sent