Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Looking for low-mid range FALCONS autos & gu
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Im a Atlanta Falcons fan and looking to trade cards in my org for autos, game used and/or rookies. Don't have a lot of high end cards, just looking to trade for Atlanta cards of equal value. If you have any, please check me to see if we can work out a trade.
HAVE HARRY DOUGLAS 2008 ELITE AUTO RC & 2013 Panini Prizm Autographs #306 Robert Alford LMK AS OFFER SENT.
Offer sent
Thanks-
have a couple i just put on my trade list harry douglas auto roddy white jersey with a little black patch and a steve bartkowski auto
Got plenty of roddy and Julio Gu and patches, also have a nice Matt Ryan letterman RC auto. I'll add them tonight
See my most recent offer for Ryan GU & RC
(12-12-2013, 02:46 AM)hotrod9354 Wrote: [ -> ]have a couple i just put on my trade list harry douglas auto roddy white jersey with a little black patch and a steve bartkowski auto
Just got off work, will deff take a look thanks-
(12-12-2013, 12:04 PM)photowiz1 Wrote: [ -> ]Got plenty of roddy and Julio Gu and patches, also have a nice Matt Ryan letterman RC auto. I'll add them tonight
Awesome-
(12-12-2013, 01:08 PM)bwolvie1122 Wrote: [ -> ]See my most recent offer for Ryan GU & RC
Thanks bwolvie112
COUNTER OFFER SENT. LMK.
offer sent