Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: My Sebastian Telfair Super Collection
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello Everyone,

Since the day the Blazers drafted Sebastian Telfair I have been collecting his cards. I only collect his rookie year cards. I've completed many online trades, gone to shows and searched the internet dry. I've had a few come and go, most notably his 1/1 ultimate rookie (sold it for 1500!). I even got a chance to meet him at the Blazer open house. He signed a jersey and posed for a picture with me.

In about two weeks (the 27th) I am expecting my first baby girl to get here. I've decided to share my collection finally for two reasons.

The first is, well, I wanted to share it. I've always been afraid to because I didn't want people raising the price of cards on me. On the down side though, I've probably missed out on dealing with a lot of good people who have been holding on to his cards and be willing to trade/sell to me.

The second reason is I am considering selling the collection. Not sure what it is worth. Perhaps a buyer in China right now? He is averaging over 25ppg there right now Smile

Anyway, Here is the link to the collection. Would love to hear you feedback!

https://picasaweb.google.com/11551305416...Pictures02

Friendly Shake Hands,

Shane
ktzdaman@hotmail.com
50 view and no love... Sad
(12-11-2013, 10:51 PM)ssipp Wrote: [ -> ]50 view and no love... Sad
You hide a nice collection from us and we'll spite you! Don't let it happen again! Great stuff Smile
are you the buyer of that ud immaculate star rookie?
Very cool collection. Thanks for sharing.