Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Cyber Monday
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I got three boxes from Dave and Adams during their Cyber Monday deals. They were delivered Friday afternoon, but due to my ridiculous reffing/playing schedule I didn't have time to open them until last night.

I also went on on Black Friday and bought myself an All-In-One printer/copier/scanner so I can finally share legit scans with all of you.

It's the first 4 times using this scanner and I didn't mess with it at all, but it is what it is.

First I broke a box of 11-12 Rookie Anthology:
[Image: 4RjOiUol.jpg]
(Also two Rookie Rivalry Dual Jerseys I forgot to scan)

11-12 Contenders:
[Image: gpo2kRNl.jpg]

11-12 Elite:
[Image: Z93tFOll.jpg]
[Image: Bu2B2D8l.jpg]

I know it's been answered before, but how do I get in touch with Panini about that expired redemption? I sent a General Info Request or something last night through their website asking about it. I feel like that isn't the best way to go though.

Also, everything except the 11-12 Pinnacle Brad Malone is FT. The Saad redemption has been redeemed.
Stellar breaks, Mike! I would love a crack at that Carey Price, so expect an offer!

Randi
Sorry Randi, I couldn't find anything I wanted.
Offer Sent!
I can use the Khabiboo Prime numbers, if you can find anything for it! I think you did great on your breaks- congratulations, amigo!
Last time I had an expired Panini one I just logged in and redeemed it like normal and it was honored.

Nice breaks!
(12-10-2013, 03:15 PM)stastny26avs Wrote: [ -> ]Last time I had an expired Panini one I just logged in and redeemed it like normal and it was honored.

Nice breaks!
That's what I ended up doing and it worked fine. Thanks!
Nice hits