Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Question about Immaculate?????
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Ok, so I win this red patch card on EBAY. Its the Immaculate Tony Wroten JSY RC (Chinese Red as the call it on the Bay) #14/25. I already have the card and I am trying to add it in my ORG except, Beckett does not have it listed...any insights on this issue? I know there are other Chinese Red Patches that are only listed as autos/patch...none are listed as patch only. Is Beckett not updated or are they just being lazy??? LOL!!! Curious to know what people think.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/2012-13-Panini-I...true&rt=nc

Also, how do I list this one as well:

2012/13 Panini IMMACULATE FAB MELO Auto PATCH AUTOGRAPH Celtics 042/100

The card is numbered AP-FM

http://www.ebay.com/itm/2012-13-Panini-I...true&rt=nc

Come on Beckett...or is it still too early for them to get an updated list?
Both cards are listed but they don't have pricing yet, just leave off the card # and search for 2012 Immaculate Fab Melo and the same for Tony Wroten, then just look for the one with your serial #.
(12-09-2013, 09:23 AM)bwolvie1122 Wrote: [ -> ]Both cards are listed but they don't have pricing yet, just leave off the card # and search for 2012 Immaculate Fab Melo and the same for Tony Wroten, then just look for the one with your serial #.
I did that, I can decipher the Fab like that, but the Wroten is a patch with no auto. #/25. It's the red version, Beckett does not have it listed. I understand about pricing, just wanted to have them listed. Is my Wroten an error that should have an auto or does Beckett need to update?
Yeah... either Beckett hasn't listed it yet or they got one of the current listings wrong on the Wroten. You will probably have to e-mail Beckett and let them know. Glad I could help with the Melo.
If you look at Paninis checklist on their website, this set is just called Rookie Patch Chinese Red Variation. It appears beckett made a mistake, they have the regular version right http://www.beckett.com/basketball/2012-1...rc-9564935 , but they have the Chinese Red listed with an auto. http://www.beckett.com/basketball/2012-1...25-9566883 Wroten did not have any Rookie Auto Patches, just Rookie Patches. I believe the first link is still his "True" RC in immaculate. The second link should not have an auto listed. There were only a handful of players that were in this True RC non auto patch set. Maybe these were the guys they could not get autos for... I don't know. But If you let beckett know I'm sure they will correct it.
Thanks guys...yeah, I guess there is a handful of players like that. I just got in the mail, Quincy Miller, Pablo Prigioni and John Jenkins...all Chinese Red Variation with no auto. I wonder who we contact in Beckett?
(12-11-2013, 01:51 AM)arod0770710 Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks guys...yeah, I guess there is a handful of players like that. I just got in the mail, Quincy Miller, Pablo Prigioni and John Jenkins...all Chinese Red Variation with no auto. I wonder who we contact in Beckett?
I actually got to this thread looking for information about my Prigioni card. I wanted to know if Beckett made a mistake when adding the attributes of this card or if this card was missing from the list and there was another version that came autographed. I thank you for the answer.
I also wanted to let you know that I contacted Beckett with this same question through the "Submit data correction" button. Still no answer.
(01-11-2014, 04:06 PM)Caffrey Wrote: [ -> ]I actually got to this thread looking for information about my Prigioni card. I wanted to know if Beckett made a mistake when adding the attributes of this card or if this card was missing from the list and there was another version that came autographed. I thank you for the answer.
I also wanted to let you know that I contacted Beckett with this same question through the "Submit data correction" button. Still no answer.

I agree, no answer from Beckett...I also have the Prigioni...wonder what is going on with Beckett...supposedly they are suppose to be the best and most accurate...LOL!!!