Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: I broke the curse!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I know Jerry and I have joked about this before, but in all honesty, before tonight I had never pulled a "Hit" of one of the three main drivers I collect: JMac, Rusty, or Bowyer. That curse was broken tonight for me! Behold...my very first JMac "Hit" pulled by my own hand...

2014 Press Pass Signings Silver #PPSJM Jamie McMurray 09/50

[Image: IMG_0605_zps128b835a.jpg]

Big GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig Grin
Congrats, Jason. Nice hit.

I'm going to hit the "go" button on our trade today, and we can talk about the other card later...I will certainly save it for you. Cheers
Congrats Jason, hope your luck continues Smile

Jerry
That's a sweet looking auto and card!
Congrats!
Thanks guys. I was at my LCS opening the rest of the box I had been nibbling off of the past couple weeks. And I believe I was a bit louder with my "Yes!" than I intended because the owner and the few other customers in the store all stopped what they were doing to give me a funny look, lol. Oh well, it was worth it!
(12-09-2013, 07:54 PM)Mikarlo Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks guys. I was at my LCS opening the rest of the box I had been nibbling off of the past couple weeks. And I believe I was a bit louder with my "Yes!" than I intended because the owner and the few other customers in the store all stopped what they were doing to give me a funny look, lol. Oh well, it was worth it!
Cool , you deserve it!

awesome man nice card congrats on pulling a PC.
Awesome pull, Jason! Congrats on the pull. I don't think I have ever pulled a JJ or MM from a box as one of my 'Hits'. I have pulled a Jeff Gordon before, but I don't have that one anymore.
Anyway, I'm glad you pulled a great PC card.
Nice auto