Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: 2 packs of 2013 Totally Certified
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I went to my LCS to get some supplies, top loaders and sleeves mainly, and while I was there, I see that he has a couple boxes of this year's Totally Certified, and asked if he was up for opening one of them so I could get a couple packs. He opened the box, and had me pick two that I wanted, and I noticed that two packs were sideways while the others were sitting normally, and I figured what the heck, I'll get those...

Anyhow, the first pack had a Deandre Hopkins jersey card, numbered to about 299, and I also got a Giovani Bernard Phenoms insert, and a Drew Brees Red parallel.

Now, each pack has either an auto or a memorabilia card, and the other pack's hit has me stoked!

A Donald Driver auto out of 25!!! SWEEET! That's the first Packers auto I've pulled from a pack since 2004!! (excluding breaks, since I don't open the packs) Definitely glad I chose those two to the side!
Nice! I bought 2 packs yesterday as well. Two JSY cards, Tyler eifert and Fred Davis. But what salvaged tht was the Michael Irvin thanksgiving card /25.
Nice hit man, congrats!! I have the same luck as you when it comes to pulling Steeler autos. I have never pulled a single one!! Probably the only team I have never pulled an auto of and it's the only one I collect.
is the drew brees for trade
(12-07-2013, 09:11 PM)papapitts Wrote: [ -> ]is the drew brees for trade
when it hits the opg, it will be yeah.
Nice Driver auto! Still missing one of those...
NICE PULLS. WAY TO PULL A PC CARD.
Christmas came early 4 ya !!!! LOL
Awesome hit on the Driver! Congrats!
Awesome hit, bud!
Pages: 1 2