Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Want to get my first trade! LF Michael Jordan
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hey looking for MJ, I have plenty of references and feedback on other websites and eBay.

Please check my organize or tell me who you collect and I will add to my org.
Thanks
Alex
I have plenty of MJ to trade/sell in my organize. I'm interested in other MJ and rare David Robinson cards but mostly to sell.
Hey Thanks for the reply, its too bad I just traded away a very sweet Robinson GU, are you by any chance interested in any other Jordan items i.e posters, dvds etc?

(12-04-2013, 09:39 PM)zinger82 Wrote: [ -> ]I have plenty of MJ to trade/sell in my organize. I'm interested in other MJ and rare David Robinson cards but mostly to sell.
Take a look at my organize. I think I have some Jordans that you may be interested in. The players I collect are in my signature.
Thanks for the reply, I have these Lakers cards I don't have any of the other players on your list, let me know. Thanks
Alex

2006-07 SP Authentic #37 Kobe Bryant
2005-06 SP Authentic #39 Wilt Chamberlain
1999-00 Upper Deck MVP MVP Theatre #M3 Shaquille O'Neal
1999-00 Upper Deck Retro #75 Jerry West

I need the MJ profiles card and the legacy one.
(12-05-2013, 06:34 PM)alexleon Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks for the reply, I have these Lakers cards I don't have any of the other players on your list, let me know. Thanks
Alex

2006-07 SP Authentic #37 Kobe Bryant
2005-06 SP Authentic #39 Wilt Chamberlain
1999-00 Upper Deck MVP MVP Theatre #M3 Shaquille O'Neal
1999-00 Upper Deck Retro #75 Jerry West

I need the MJ profiles card and the legacy one.
Sorry don't need any of those but I don't think I have the legacy one anymore and I know that I just traded away the profiles card.
Maybe some oddball things but mostly interested in just Jordan cards and card-like things(stickers, card sheets, basically anything that can fit nicely in a 8.5"x11" protector)
hey feel free to check me I have a couple hundred MJs or so FT. I didn't see anything I needed for my PC in your for trade items, but I could always dig for some trade bait. I also will sell anything I have marked FT. Ask around I give good deals to keep my stuff in the beckett community Smile
zinger82: PM Sent

buckuneer: I am not looking to buy currently but I will keep you in mind if I do decide to. Until then, can you see what kind of trade bait you would like? the list isn't 100% updated, but let me know if you see something and I will tell you if it's available or not. Thanks
Alex
Did you see my trade offer? Let me know
Pages: 1 2