Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Organize Help
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Is there any way to export my organize into an excel spread sheet in one shot? It would make my life SOOOOO much easier
no, beckett has stated they will not allow an export option (due to proprietary information)
Yeah, I have just been copy and pasting it into Excel, takes a bit but worth it for where this site is going.
if you do that, use the "paste special" option, and select "text"
Be careful though, Lately my ORG has not been reflecting my actual collection. I made a master spreadsheet a long time ago and keep it updated and it's amazing how many cards are different than what i have. Beckett for some reason has added a 1 to cards that i traded away so now they show up that i have them again.
(12-03-2013, 02:04 PM)Optimus_Prime Wrote: [ -> ]Be careful though, Lately my ORG has not been reflecting my actual collection. I made a master spreadsheet a long time ago and keep it updated and it's amazing how many cards are different than what i have. Beckett for some reason has added a 1 to cards that i traded away so now they show up that i have them again.
Just had a trade that indicated I had a card that had already been traded away. Also finding in my collection invisible cards. One of my folders indicated I had 9 cards in it when there was only 3 that I can see. Had to go through my whole collection to find cards without a folder and deleted 15 of them.