Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Share your panini Black Friday breaks!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So I busted about 5-6 packs of this stuff...didn't do too bad, had two major hits:
Tim Hardaway Jr yellow proof (out of five like last yr?)
Geno Smith Christmas hat

How did you guys do?
Got 2 boxes of 2012/13 Prestige and 1 box of 2012/13 Panini Sigs incoming. We'll see in a few days.
Here's the basketball goodies from my Black Friday packs. The other sports are posted in their forums:

[Image: 131130_0005_zpsca020bc5.jpg]
The Kyrie is the "Lave Flow" foil variation.
Is the Oladipo for fade/sale?
Just in case my Hardaway JR proof and Geno Smith santa hat weren't enough...

(for those of you who don't know hockey this is a big deal!)
proof /5
[Image: image_zps7e485ffa.jpeg]
That Nail is a big deal! Sell that sucker!

Just posted my BF Break and then saw your thread.

Just pulled this guy...
[Image: 7bwamhct.jpg]
Huge hockey hit
Got a dozen packs from LCS today. Scanner is down but worth mentioning in basketball were...
Carter-Williams Hot Rookie refractor (Score card #4, couldnt find in OPG?)
Dwight Howard blank back proof
Blake Griffin refractor
Kyrie base
oh...and just in case those TWO proofs /5 AND a Geno Smith santa hat weren't enough...just got this bad boy...
[Image: unnamed1_zps568e5558.jpg]
I will post some pics of my hits later, but the big hit for me was a Anthony Bennett autograph, which will be up for sale as soon as I get the pictures taken (which should be this weekend). I also got an Oladipo Hot Rookies, an Alex Len jersey #'d 83/99, a Nerlens Noel Rookie Materials Make Ready Black, plus base of Kobe, Dwight Howard, and Blake Griffin. Oh and an Anthony Bennett base rookie. I was definitely pleased with the basketball that I got from the packs.