Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: My Latest Pickups Update 12/1/13
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Whew lol been a loooong week, already at 63 hours at work with more tomorrow. Just wanted to share the first pickups from Immaculate. Only Heel left I need is John Henson. Harrison Barnes is on the way from overseas.

[Image: eiz8rvatx450.jpg]

[Image: qp0g7fbwx450.jpg]
Sweet pickups man! I think I was bidding against you at one point at that Kendall....haha- can't wait to see more threads like this from you man!
(11-23-2013, 06:09 PM)thepointguard_10 Wrote: [ -> ]Sweet pickups man! I think I was bidding against you at one point at that Kendall....haha- can't wait to see more threads like this from you man!
lol I had watched like 3 different ones and then missed the first two because I didnt feel the notification on my phone that they were ending. I love the patch on this one!
I got this little guy in the mail Wednesday Big Grin

[Image: 78p579wv.jpg]
DAAAMMNNN!!! That patch is ridiculous. Congrats on landing that one. I think those RPAs might be my favorite.
A New one while I was gone this weekend. Another favorite of the collection!
[Image: h80kgkz7x450.jpg]

Tim they look great in person but when I went to put up the Barnes I had it besides of the NT and just thought how much better the NT still looked compared to the Immaculate.
Awesome Barnes pickups man!
Are the Immaculate RPAs event worn? Tristans NT RPAs were event worn, which isn't a BIG deal to me, but I would still have preferred game worn. Either way the patch on NTs are definitely better, but I like the style of the Immaculate RPAs better.

Great pickup too!! That is a beautiful card man, I bet that one set you back a pretty penny lol.
Being a Warriors fan, those Barnes are really awesome! Nice pick-ups!
Sweet pickups Smile The patches on the Immaculates are NASTY.
Pages: 1 2