Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Mailday - Pieces of Hockey History
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi all!

Jaromir Jagr scored his NHL goal number 690 last night againt the Kings, that ties him with his Hockeymaster Mario Lemieux. Great achievement by Number 68, whos having a great season so far and has been by far the best Devils player with Marty Brodeur. Pretty insane for two old guys(41yr).

Rarely do show and tells with just a singe mail day, but I felt that this was more than enough to show off in a show and tell. And it fits the old timer theme with Jagr and Brodeur.

So, today these two cards dumped in to the mailbox, with some other cards that I will show off later and they almost tell a hockey story from the past 30-40 years.

First off I got this;

2012-13 ITG Ultimate Memorabilia Country of Origin Memorabilia #5 Valeri Kharlamov/Boris Mikhailov/Vladislav Tretiak All jersey pieces are from Soviet Union jerseys.
[Image: 2012-13ITGUltimateMemorabiliaCountryofOr...05cf87.jpg]

And for my Jagr PC, I got this( Thanks Frank!)

2013-14 ITG Superlative The First Six - Franchise Leaders Shots in a Season - FL-11 Phil Esposito(Bruins jersey)/Bobby Hull(Blackhawks jersey)/Steve Yzerman(Red Wings Jersey)/Guy Lafleur(Canadiens jersey)/Jaromir Jagr(Rangers Jersey)/Darryl Sittler(Maple Leafs Jersey) /19
[Image: 2013-14ITGSuperlativeTheFirstSixCupFinal...1b9ea0.jpg]

Really wanted one of these once I saw the checklist and its my first PC jersey pieces of all players besides Jagr. Great to have all of those HHOF represented in my PC. The Soviet Union triple is available for sale or trade.

Have a good weekend!

Thanks,
Christian
pictures aren't working
(11-23-2013, 08:34 AM)bguzowski16 Wrote: [ -> ]pictures aren't working
Those pictures works on other sites, dont know why they wont show here.

C