Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: No Newman
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Well I guess pulling Newman from 2014 Press Pass is going to be tougher than I thought! I just checked the checklist and he is not listed anywhere. lol
Holy crap, you're right! What the heck?? That's a load of bull...sorry, friend.

I'm actually getting my box this afternoon...guess none of the hits will be Newman.
No Newman what the heck? How do you put cards out without having Newman in there.
I know lol. Oh well saving myself some $ there.
Actually I can use the $ to buy my nephew and I #31 gear.
The checklist is probably screwed up like they did with the last part of the base cards for FanFare until they fixed it.

Jerry
(11-22-2013, 05:08 PM)Echo7Bravo Wrote: [ -> ]The checklist is probably screwed up like they did with the last part of the base cards for FanFare until they fixed it.

Jerry
I hope your correct but I did an eBay search and natta on any RN cards.

That makes no sense, he is a good driver and one of the more well known ones and cannot believe that there are no cards of him.

Jerry
(11-22-2013, 05:39 PM)Echo7Bravo Wrote: [ -> ]That makes no sense, he is a good driver and one of the more well known ones and cannot believe that there are no cards of him.

Jerry
I know Jerry it's nuts!
I first thought well maybe because he is switching teams but I remembered that not effecting other drivers in the past.

(11-22-2013, 05:10 PM)minitracer Wrote: [ -> ]I hope your correct but I did an eBay search and natta on any RN cards.
Got my box broke...and I can confirm, no Newman. There are a few mistakes in the checklist, but unfortunately this is not one of them. Sorry, partner.

OT - will post my break tonight or tomorrow sometime.
(11-22-2013, 07:09 PM)Mikarlo Wrote: [ -> ]Got my box broke...and I can confirm, no Newman. There are a few mistakes in the checklist, but unfortunately this is not one of them. Sorry, partner.

OT - will post my break tonight or tomorrow sometime.
Ah no biggie.
GL on your break man!

Pages: 1 2