Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Question about card value (updated with pic)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey all,

Ok so Back in 2000 i bought a box of sp authentic baseball (of course) and i pulled a Mark McGwire Sp Limited Gold 1/1. Well there is no autograph or jersey on it. So anyways i was wondering if anyone could estimate a value for it so i could maybe trade or sell it. Organize of course is n/a. Just been wondering for a while the value of the card. I have checked Ebay and other sites for a 1/1 in that year and in spa but couldnt find anything.

[Image: Scan0002_zps9e913ac9.jpg]

White dots from scanner

Thanks for your time,
Paul
It's a 1/1 so you put the value on it. The best option for you would be to put it on ebay with a high price and take open offers. After a month of so you will get the idea of what people are willing to pay for it and how much it is valued at in the open market.
(11-22-2013, 12:45 PM)jblaze1718 Wrote: [ -> ]It's a 1/1 so you put the value on it. The best option for you would be to put it on ebay with a high price and take open offers. After a month of so you will get the idea of what people are willing to pay for it and how much it is valued at in the open market.
+1
look at other mcgwire 1/1's that have sold

http://www.ebay.com/itm/2013-Goodwin-Cha...461220a383

print plate, sold for 54

obviously, yours is from a better set, older set, and isnt a print plate

i think if you put a BIN w/ BO option, initial BIN price would be 400, expect a 180 dollar sale if you give it enough time. easily would sell for 125 in a short amount of time
That would be my general guess as well, probably between 100-200 would be a good price for an older 1/1 insert of him. I'm not too sure of the Mcgwire market though.
ok thanks for all of the feedback
Sweet card!
update on this card sold for 194.95 on ebay thanks again for all of the help