Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Looking to do some trading before I go to PO tomorrow..
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Right now looking for Will Myers, Kris Bryant, Carlos Correa, Clint Frazier, Austin Meadows,Tyler Glasnow, Trey Ball, Mark Appel, Yasiel Puig, Dylan Bundy, Manny Machado, Jurickson Profar, Dominic Smith, and Kohl Stewart... I am also trying to complete my sets. The list can be found in the link below. Please feel free to send offers and I will look at your orgs... Thanks

I have added alot of new autos and game used into my org in the last few weeks....

My bucket;
http://s787.photobucket.com/user/kikiska...3340263332

My Set needs can be found here;
http://www.beckett.com/forums/thread-1549693.html

2013 Topps Update Gold refractor #/250 Yasiel Puig
[Image: PuigGold_zpseec7a1d9.jpg]

[Image: reddick_zpsfc57b0da.jpg]

[Image: ReggieJackson_zps72ac4eaa.jpg]

[Image: eovoldisilver_zpsaac58a87.jpg]
Love the Musial and Ryan buddy nice stuff as always my friend
Nice Musial, Ripken, and Hyun-Jin Ryu...wish I had something for them.
I got anything for the Ripken?
GTbrian23- PM Sent
arod770710 - Thanks
Inthaclutch - You have some nice cards s well my friend...
Trade incoming......
elberson - Did not see anything that I can use currently, Thanks
GTbrian23 - Primarily looking for the people listed in the top of the thread... Thanks for the offer though.
(11-19-2013, 08:38 AM)Sargieboy Wrote: [ -> ]elberson - Did not see anything that I can use currently, Thanks
GTbrian23 - Primarily looking for the people listed in the top of the thread... Thanks for the offer though.
Thanks for looking, great looking cards! I'll shoot you a pm if I pick up any of these guys
love the Gattis and Pujols!! that trader u got it from must be a nice guy, lol!! hey idk if ur interested, but i have 2 Puigs refractor BC. and just pulled a Trey Ball auto bowman and draft. also have a Bundy graded as well. lmk. thanks
Joe - PM Sent
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6