Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Help with unknown card I.D.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have this Tony Gwynn card and can't seem to find anything that will identify it specifically. Some help will be greatly appreciated!

[Image: Top_zpse1bc8803.png]
It was cut from a sheet of cards included in an issue of Tuff Stuff Jr.
(11-17-2013, 10:57 AM)pacrimcollectibles Wrote: [ -> ]It was cut from a sheet of cards included in an issue of Tuff Stuff Jr.
What about the issue year and where (if) it is located in the OPG?
unlicensed card. wont be in opg
[Image: %24(KGrHqFHJC8FCbJLCPu5BRQ!U65yCQ~~60_58.JPG]

A copy of Tuff Stuff Jr. This was a card collecting magazine with articles on collecting and price guides. This issue is V1-#3 from September, 1991. The cover features former 49ers QB, Joe Montana. The insert card sheet contains 9 cards: Jose Canseco, Joe Montana, Tony Gwynn, Andre Agassi, Jennifer Capriati, Kevin Johnson, Michael Jordan, Mario Lemieux, and Dee Brown. There was also a bi-fold out poster (two-page) of a fantasy scene between Roger Clemens and Babe Ruth .
Tuff stuff... I remember the mag back in the day... Didn't know they had a jr. Edition. Funny to think that back then the hobby not only warranted multiple price guides, but a jr. Edition as well.

I still have my #1 copy with KG jr. on the cover.... worthless lol...