Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Card Set Listings
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello, I just subscribed to the site and thought there may be an option to be able to export set listings to a spreadsheet. I'm not having any success so far and hoping someone can point me in the right direction please... and thanks!
You can't get the set listing exported to a spreadsheet, but you can print off a checklist from the sets' description pages. In order to do this you first have to find the set you are looking for and then hit the Checklist button (it looks like a piece of paper with a check mark in front of it) under the photo for the set.

So in example, if I were to search 1990-91 OPC Premier I would come up with the following page:
1990-91 OPC Premier

Click on the set link and then hit the described Checklist button for a complete checklist of the set.

I hope that this is some help for you, and welcome to the site! If there is ever anything that you need a hand with, just ask one of the more experienced members and I know that you will find your answers. Best wishes!

Randi
(11-16-2013, 04:26 PM)rayeates Wrote: [ -> ]You can't get the set listing exported to a spreadsheet, but you can print off a checklist from the sets' description pages. In order to do this you first have to find the set you are looking for and then hit the Checklist button (it looks like a piece of paper with a check mark in front of it) under the photo for the set.

So in example, if I were to search 1990-91 OPC Premier I would come up with the following page:
1990-91 OPC Premier

Click on the set link and then hit the described Checklist button for a complete checklist of the set.

I hope that this is some help for you, and welcome to the site! If there is ever anything that you need a hand with, just ask one of the more experienced members and I know that you will find your answers. Best wishes!

Randi
Thanks Randi... greatly appreciate the advice!