Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: ITG - Love hate relationship
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So i've been stocking up on some Cheveldae cards and ITG has the nerve to start putting his stuff on their checklists. C'mon!

However, I noticed they've got some pretty sweet stuff coming out. I just thought i'd tell you this. This may always have been, but i've never paid attention to it because i never needed to. If i had some money, I'd go after this insert set. look how sweet it is. Look i tell you!

on a side note, I hate ITG for not numbering their cards. How am i to trust that its a /10 or a /1 because they say it is? I guess its the same as trusting that they are certified autographs and certified jersey swatches so i guess i need to stop being such a nilly wag.

[Image: _3_zps78ab48c8.jpg]

Oh, by the way,...i've signed up for the secret santa... i'd be okay only getting one card if it was part of this insert set... hint... hint..... so if you pull my name.... hint....hint....
I have a Tim Cheveldae Pinnacle Mask card from about 93-94-95 era that I've consciously left floating among all my traders. I have no idea why; it's a little beat up and he's not a super collected guy, but I love that card. I think it's PC, but it always floats.

That said, ITG has the nicest, and most expensive Linden cards on the internet. Make me slightly happy and mostly sad, but slightly happy.
I love many of ITG's sets. And if there is any cards that you can trust the jersey/patch in them, it's ITG.
Thats a awesome card, I love the design! I agree that its disappointing that they have decided not to number there cards this year, they usually do.
I was pretty big on Cheveldae a little while back. At the time he was really easy to collect...Then ITG got ahold of his stuff. I stopped that Chevy collection thanks to them. I'm not trying to track down all their low numbered cards..to much money.

Here are some of the nicer cards of him that I have:

Pro Set Card I had autographed in person when I was a kid...maybe 10 years old?
BTP Cross Canada Tour 1/1
Motown Madness Gibraltar Trade Show Auto 1/1
Ultimate Memorabilia 11/24
Motown Madness Patch (I also have a lame almost all white BTP Patch)

photo scan0004_zps5d2b4da9.jpg
I'm a huge fan of ITG, A couple years ago I almost decided to just collect ITG cards. Only drawback in my opinion is the lack of a NHL license, which isn't a big drawback to me. Sweet card btw.
hey orangeblood, Damn you. I think you outbid me on that Chevy patch. Everything else looks pretty impressive. Are you looking to sell or trade any of them?

and i couldn't help but see you said the gilbralter show. Do you live near detroit?
lol I was outbid on two Chevy patches, and the seller of that one had "Or Best Offer" in his description, so I offered him like $20 more than he wanted. I way over paid for the card, but it one of my favorites out of any card I own!

I would be open to trade or sell the Cross Canada Tour and possibly Ultimate Memorabilia. I haven't added them to my org though.

I live about 10 minutes from Detroit. I did not go to the Gibraltar show, but I found that auto on the Bay and scooped it up, about 2 days after the show. In past posts I've noticed your from Michigan, am I correct?
You are correct, I'm about 30 miles north of detroit.

Well, search my Org and let me know if i have anything for anything you want. The wife has so no to buying till after the holidays...so i cannot offer you cash till the new year... or at least until i can find stuff to sell Smile