Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Bored at work for the next 6 Hours TRADE THREAD w/Scan
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Sorry there isnt a ton of pictures in this thread. I have recent picked up a bunch of new items over the last few weeks. Some have been loaded into my org already i just havent taken any pictures of them. Any way if you see something you like let me know.

Thanks Richard

[Image: image_zpsf5926f09.jpg]

[Image: image_zps7cdc15a1.jpg]

[Image: image_zps772b060e.jpg]

[Image: image_zps747f96b5.jpg]

[Image: image_zps23e56923.jpg]

[Image: image_zps207afa4e.jpg]

[Image: image_zps5f4f76f9.jpg]
Ohhhhhh I want the Shelby and Myers PLEASE!!!!!!! Smile
Want that Myers anything we can do for it?
What u looking for in the Sano? Thanks
-minitracer

open offer sent

-Snappy

Between $60-$80 in trade, but really depends whats in the trade.
Open offer sent.
Hey Richard, saw you got your stuff ... do you have a DC number for me? Haven't received mine yet, would like to track it. Thanks! RJ
RJ yes i do have a tracking number for you im at work for another 5 hours when i get off ill send it to you as soon as i get home. I sent your package Prioirty mail like i do all my trades.
(11-14-2013, 07:24 PM)rjcj2017 Wrote: [ -> ]Hey Richard, saw you got your stuff ... do you have a DC number for me? Haven't received mine yet, would like to track it. Thanks! RJ
Actually had your tracking number in my wallet i just sent it to you in our trade.

(11-14-2013, 07:37 PM)rad_1205 Wrote: [ -> ]RJ yes i do have a tracking number for you im at work for another 5 hours when i get off ill send it to you as soon as i get home. I sent your package Prioirty mail like i do all my trades.

Actually had your tracking number in my wallet i just sent it to you in our trade.
Got it man, thanks ... those Myers are beauties, eh?
Yeah man that are pretty sweet since i got them i have been tracking all the other color on the bay so i want to thank you for getting me started on my new rainbow... Just crossing my fingers it doesnt cost an arm and leg getting the rest, but then again i might make the red my goal and stop there anything lower than that is going to be big bucks
Pages: 1 2