Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Paul Pierce Showcase Legacy RC
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Just picked this up. Anyone interested?

[Image: 1998FlairShowcaseLegacyCollectionRC-Paul...68eae7.jpg]

[Image: 1998FlairShowcaseLegacyCollectionRC-Paul...ea8024.jpg]
I am interested. There is also a member named showley2003 that pcs him may want it.
Beautiful card.
(11-14-2013, 10:08 AM)leadmetogreatness Wrote: [ -> ]I am interested. There is also a member named showley2003 that pcs him may want it.
Sorry,
Didn't see anything in your org. Do you have anything else?

(11-14-2013, 10:29 AM)JMarchand1981 Wrote: [ -> ]Beautiful card.
Are you interested in it?
IS THERE A WHITE LINE GOING DOWN HIS FACE OR IS THAT FROM THE SCAN?

WHAT ARE YOU LOOKING FOR IN TRADE. I DON'T HAVE AN UPDATED ORG SO DON'T LOOK IN IT.
(11-14-2013, 01:36 PM)johnjohnny01 Wrote: [ -> ]IS THERE A WHITE LINE GOING DOWN HIS FACE OR IS THAT FROM THE SCAN?

WHAT ARE YOU LOOKING FOR IN TRADE. I DON'T HAVE AN UPDATED ORG SO DON'T LOOK IN IT.
it's not a scratch, but it is part of the card
I have one and it also has a white print line going through his ear and the others I've seen have similar printing issues. still gorgeous and a very underrated card!
I would love to add that card to my Jayhawks PC...but I know I currently have nothing available to offer you, so no need to check me for it. Good Luck, friend, I hope you get something nice for it!
pm me what u are looking for, my org is not updated.
(11-14-2013, 10:48 PM)rybowski97 Wrote: [ -> ]pm me what u are looking for, my org is not updated.
what do you have. Just looking for anything that catches my eye right now
Pages: 1 2