Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: 1/2 Box of Select + a couple packs
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Opened a 1/2 box of select, nothing for the PC except a couple base cards. All will be up for trade once they guide, including the base cards.
[Image: Select1_zpsb29706a2.jpg]
[Image: Select2_zpsf9df5199.jpg]

Thanks for looking.
Hope your RC's were better than mine were, Duane! Might need some base cards and of course the Kronwall once the BVs come out! LMK when you are ready to deal 'em. Doesn't look like you did too badly overall.
(11-13-2013, 01:13 PM)katykeed Wrote: [ -> ]Hope your RC's were better than mine were, Duane! Might need some base cards and of course the Kronwall once the BVs come out! LMK when you are ready to deal 'em. Doesn't look like you did too badly overall.
Definitely, let me know the base you need, and the Kronwall will be put aside for you.
Nice killorin
I don't think that I like these ones at all. They look like Prizm, but lack the cleaner pictures. If there are Halak cards I will be looking, and some of the Habs AUs, but that would be it for me. Congrats on the decent hits though.

Randi