Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Some sweet TTM returns &12-13 Luxury Suite PC update!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Have gotten some great returns TTM the past few days and also lots of 12-13 luxury suite stick cards arriving as i am trying to do the set!

Johnny Bower

[Image: GMdg5aXl.jpg]

[Image: syk6eUEl.jpg]

Murray Bannerman

[Image: zobs8bzl.jpg]

[Image: kUUmIpjl.jpg]

[Image: M16s6Avl.jpg]

Gilles Gratton

[Image: NdM4lgdl.jpg]

[Image: NOvzpCFl.jpg]

[Image: v1V7PCLl.jpg]

Gary Bromley

[Image: rBJyjEol.jpg]

[Image: rIB30Lll.jpg]

Olaf Kolzig - Someone on one of these forums pm'd me asking to message them if i got more than one Kolzig back but now i can't find the message or remember who it was, if anyone knows of a Kolzig PC'er please let me know as i would love to add one to their PC!!!!!!!

[Image: PTa6frhl.jpg]

[Image: k4P1jMTl.jpg]

And an update on my 12-13 Luxury Suite set!

[Image: URQHfiLm.jpg] [Image: 7kjk6aBm.jpg] [Image: udBhx1Zm.jpg]
[Image: 7fa8M47m.jpg] [Image: VyIfx0vm.jpg] [Image: z4acdbUm.jpg]
[Image: tFyW5x4m.jpg] [Image: amwdf2cm.jpg] [Image: rSH4dwtm.jpg]
[Image: 7LFNtRPm.jpg] [Image: OQsKvTNm.jpg] [Image: Wgc6NoKm.jpg]
[Image: 62vbt0im.jpg] [Image: IQxPNrzm.jpg] [Image: KDzTN21m.jpg]
[Image: a4z4dGWm.jpg] [Image: nLyiDzKm.jpg] [Image: sNMAn33m.jpg]
[Image: gwwt0xfm.jpg] [Image: 2TXZoTtm.jpg] [Image: yzmdas1m.jpg]
[Image: kQkm3MRm.jpg] [Image: 5nSvBwxm.jpg] [Image: wgB1cHtm.jpg]
[Image: UR1IZOmm.jpg] [Image: BBmoCbvm.jpg] [Image: mu8BReZm.jpg]

I've got Ward, Tavares, Hawerchuk, Bourque, Del Zotto and Ryan incoming so if you have any i'd love to add it to the set!!
Amazing TTM's returns. Your cards look just amazing. Awesome additions to your Luxury Suite Stick set. I think the only one I have is the Luongo which I see you have picked up. Looking forward to your next post of custom cards and TTM autos.
JOn... this is insanely awesome!!! Now I know that I need to get some of those Mask cards from you, so get ready for some begging. Haha! Congrats on the progress of the Sticks, and the amazing TTM returns!

Randi
thank you guys!!! And Ray, i believe i still owe you one for that Staal auto you sent me a few months ago so if you wanna cash that it plus work out a trade and include some customs just let me know!!! Smile
Your collection must be very rewarding, simply because you can make it exactly what you want. Super good looking stuff.
i never thought of it until now, but if you ever came across a custom of cheveldae or rheaume , i'd be more than happy to trade for it. Those mask cards are pretty sweet
Jeff - It really is! It's a ton of fun adding one of a kind additions to our personal collection and it's even better when people take the time to sign stuff we send TTM!

Optimus - I will definitely keep you in mind.