Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Trading
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
How do i trade please help and i when i figure out how i can't wait to
u have to mark the cards in ur org for trade. when u find a card, click on it. then it gives u the option of how many u have. how many to trade. and so forth. hope this helps. thanks
step 1- fill out your address there must be one on file
step 2- must add cards you your organizer and only mark for trade the cards you want to trade
step 3 must have your collection marked public so we can see what you have for trade
step 4- mark your cards in the correct condition. Most cards are not marked MINT unless graded by a card company marked mint
step 5 - above all else have fun
step 6 leave feedback once you recieved your cards. do not hold feedback for ransome
step 7 being a new trader dont let it offend you id they ask you to send first especially the most stablished traders here. We all started at 0 at one point and was expected to ship first
step 8- dont bash anyone you have traded with if you think it took longer for your card(s) to get to you in the trade. asked them if they shipped, when they shipped and add 5 days (being conservitive here) for the mail to get to you. If no reply after a couple of days go through a MOD first. Let him/her do their end of the investigation usually 5-7 days so after 30 days if no cards no contact you can (if you want) post a bash about the trade.

Most are unwritten rules but if you follow these simple rules then you will be ok.

I also advise to buy OPG for your protection when trading and it has no limit within your organizer. If you dont buy OPG then 2,000 card(s) in your organizer is the max. because you exceede that you will be locked out until you pay for a month or a subscription.