Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: LTTF PC Project Needs- The Complete List of what I still need
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have been meaning to make a list to let people know what I am looking for to finish out my PC project. As of right now, I am 68% done the project. I have a few things coming in that will push me over 70% I believe but I will make lists of what I need to see if I can make some trades into the smaller stuff.

Autos
Alonzo Mourning, Latrell Sprewell , Christian Laettner, Chris Webber, Penny Hardaway, Kevin Garnett, Rasheed Wallace, Michael Finley, Steve Nash, Allen Iverson, Tim Duncan, Chauncey Billups, Tracy McGrady, Dirk Nowitzki, Vince Carter, Lamar Odom, Ron Artest, Kenyon Martin, Hedo Turkoglo, Jamal Crawford, Eddie House, Joe Johnson, Pau Gasol, Amare Stoudemire, Jay Williams, Lebron James, Dwyane Wade, Carmelo Anthony, Kendrick Perkins, Chris Paul, Andrew Bynum, Nate Robinson, Rudy Gay, LaMarcus Aldridge, Jeff Green, Joakim Noah, Derrick Rose, Russell Westbrook, Roy Hibbert, Tyreke Evans, John Wall, Paul George, DeMarcus Cousins

I am going to wait a bit before I tackle the 2011-12 & 2012-13 draft classes. Prices are much higher than I am interested in paying right now.

Here are the RC’s that I still need and the brand that I am specifically chasing:
Robert Horry (UD), Christian Laettner (UD), Allen Iverson (Finest), Paul Pierce (Topps Chrome), Andre Miller (Topps Chrome), Kenyon Martin (Topps Chrome), Hedo Turkoglu (Topps Chrome), Jamal Crawford(Topps Chrome), Yao Ming (Topps Chrome), Jay Williams (Topps Chrome), Carmelo Anthony (Topps Chrome or Bowman Chrome), Kendrick Perkins (Topps Chrome or Bowman Chrome). Rajon Rondo (Topps Chrome), Rudy Gay (Topps Chrome), Tyrus Thomas (Topps Chrome), Roy Hibbert (Topps Chrome), Jimmy Butler (Crusade), Klay Thompson (Crusade), Kawhi Leonard (Crusade)

For the 2010-11 Rookie class…The guys I chose are John Wall, Greg Monroe, Paul George, DeMarcus Cousins, and Evan Turner. My dilemma here is that I have NO CLUE which rookie is the chosen one. I would take any advice in regards to this.

Trades that have been worked out due to this Thread:
Tony Parker auto, Paul Pierce auto,

Hello my good man, I've got autos of these guys:

Alonzo Mourning
Chris Webber
Tracy McGrady
Vince Carter
Joe Johnson
Amare Stoudemire
LeBron James
Dwyane Wade
Carmelo Anthony
Chris Paul
Derrick Rose
Russell Westbrook
Tyreke Evans
John Wall
DeMarcus Cousins

We could figure out a deal of the century if you would like. Haven't done one of those in a while!

And what do you mean about the 10-11 class, the chosen one? As in, who's the best out of that class? I'd go with George at the moment, with an eye on Wall.
Yeah I actually worded that wrong. I meant which set from that year should be the set that I go for the rookies. I like contenders patches but they are autos and I have tried to shy away from RCs that happen to be autos.

I am down with a deal of the century if I even have anything for you.
(11-05-2013, 08:26 PM)JMarchand1981 Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah I actually worded that wrong. I meant which set from that year should be the set that I go for the rookies. I like contenders patches but they are autos and I have tried to shy away from RCs that happen to be autos.

I am down with a deal of the century if I even have anything for you.
The set I really like is 10-11 Donruss ... I know it's pretty low-end, but the RCs are very clean looking and I'm ALWAYS a sucker for the Rated Rookie logo, LOL
Yeah donruss is what I was thinking. It seems like true rc options were slim that year.
(11-05-2013, 08:33 PM)JMarchand1981 Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah donruss is what I was thinking. It seems like true rc options were slim that year.
Freaking great minds think alike, buddy.
Open offer sent bud.
I've got autos of rasheed, chauncy, artest, kenyon, house, n. robinson, green. For the rcs I have most of them I know for certain I have the horry and laettner but most likely those would be throw ins(free), think I have a pierce chrome double, possible rondo, some of the other chrome rcs I might have need to check, may have the iverson. Most if not all are not in the org as some/most were/are pc or filler till I replace with a pictured celtic of them.
(11-05-2013, 09:57 PM)leadmetogreatness Wrote: [ -> ]I've got autos of rasheed, chauncy, artest, kenyon, house, n. robinson, green. For the rcs I have most of them I know for certain I have the horry and laettner but most likely those would be throw ins(free), think I have a pierce chrome double, possible rondo, some of the other chrome rcs I might have need to check, may have the iverson. Most if not all are not in the org as some/most were/are pc or filler till I replace with a pictured celtic of them.
By any chance did you want to check my org to see if there was anything in there that you may want/need?