Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Hugh shout out to Phillies816
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This trade was the largest money value trade I've done. His end was delivered on Friday. I noticed when I picked the box up that is was heavy for 140 cards. I finally got around to opening it today. Lets just say I almost passed out. First off, not counting the cards in trade, theres got to be close to 500 extra cards if not more. Secondly, the box contained 2 autographed hats. One Philiies hat auto'd by Bobby Abreu and the other a Eagles hat auto'd by Tommy McDonald. Box also contained a Sports Illustrated 2008 Commemorative Issue of the Phillies World Series Championship, a copy of the Philly Inquirer November 1, 2008 issue with Celebration Day on the front page, and a 2008 Inquirer commemorative poster of Ryan Howard. The picture does this no justice! I am honestly speechless. No word or words can come close to how appreciative I am for all that I received. He is the reason that I will continue to trade on this site. Thanks again!

[Image: 030_zps10d44d93.jpg]
Looks like you became a Phillies super collector over night! Great trade for the both of you!
wow, that is crazy
I'm glad you liked everything. Thanks again for the awesome trade Smile
Awesome!
Pretty amazing, I would be speechless as well!
I saw both ends of this trade....everybody was a winner! Awesome Phillies816 and congrats to you both.