Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: New Arrivals
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey everyone, I recently got some new mail in and would love to share with everyone. A couple were redemptions I was waiting on..
Here they are.

[Image: null_zps4c0decfc.jpg]

And a huge thanks to Randi Yeates for yet another huge surprise. He sent me these for free over and above our trade. Thanks Randi.
[Image: null_zps7bd5e6c8.jpg]

these are from the trade.
[Image: IMG_zps76bd7973.jpg]
the Schultz is spoken for but everything else will be added to the org. im not sure how to add the stage coach relic or the calvary hat pin. I've tried, to no avail. Someone help with this? Thank you for the look and your time.
I like the museum pieces cards... can you do a photo of the backs as well? Are they 1/1's?
VERY SWEET MUSEUM PIECE CARDS!!
those museum cards are super cool and unique
Sweet additions Jeff, especially the Museum Collection pieces !!!

Here's a lint to the railroad in org

http://www.beckett.com/multisport/2013/u...ch-9287434

and the hat pin

http://www.beckett.com/multisport/2012/u...ch-8730304

Congrats on those redemptions.
Congrats on the huge Museum pieces, Jeff!!! Those are crazy! I have been around way too much of that stuff over the past couple of years, and have seen things that would blow your mind. I am glad that you are happy with the Penguins Roxx buttons. It was my pleasure! Best wishes and thanks for the kind nod.

Randi
P.S. Walt is right on the money with the links.

RAY
Thank you for the links they are added to the org. still not sure what kind of price they fetch...I will take pics of the backs. I'm not sure if they're 1/1's. The video on the Hat pin only showed 1...What did you see Randi? Would you be able to possibly track something cool and unique?
(11-03-2013, 01:53 AM)johlix Wrote: [ -> ]Thank you for the links they are added to the org. still not sure what kind of price they fetch...I will take pics of the backs. I'm not sure if they're 1/1's. The video on the Hat pin only showed 1...What did you see Randi? Would you be able to possibly track something cool and unique?
What did I see? Hmmm... a few Victoria Crosses; an anti-aircraft gun from Vietnam; as many hat pins, badges, medals, ranks, and insignia that you would EVER want to see (I sorted out almost all of the cap badges); uniforms from 1812 and on; Nazi memorabilia; trench art; a platoon's worth of Ross Rifles; a Desert Eagle .50 cal.; the rifle from the guard who was on duty at Stadacona Base when the 1917 Halifax Explosion happened; a solid bras first make Gatling gun; flint-lock pistols from all eras; Joseph Howe's flint-lock issue... the list is HUGE! As much as you see in the Army Museum that is available to the public, there is about 30 times that that will not be available.

Randi
Sweet stuff