Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: LOOKING FOR ALL J.T. BROWN & TYLER JOHNSON CARDS
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
As the title stats I have a few of the basic rcs but I am looking to super collect these 2

Here is my photbucket with over 650 individual scans of only jersey cards autos and low serial #"D cards

http://s727.photobucket.com/user/Grofmar...t=3&page=1
Not sure if you need them or not, but I believe I have some J.T. Browns available. Have a look when you et time! Thanks....Eddie
You need to make sure that your Org. is up to date and marked accordingly, Mark. I hope that you can find some nice Brown cards for your PC!

Randi
i have a limited rc of j.t. brown for trade if interested
Anyone?
I have JT Brown's best (in my opinion) rookie card, but I'm not looking to move it at the moment. I thought you'd at least like to know where his SP Game Used Autographed Rookie #19/19 was. Feel free to check in with me from time to time though in case I change my mind about moving it.

Card is the last one in the second row...

[Image: IMG_3097_zpsb4ca571d.jpg]
Yes I want that jt brown when u want to get rid of it thanks for the info
bump!
Youve got some Sharks i could use. Pop them in your org, and we can make a deal, i have a couple J.T Browns you might want, and Tyler Johnsons Dominion RC.