Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: My chrome update
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: toppsupdatechrome.jpg]
Nice pull on the Joey Bats!
If the Bautista is for trade... Check me... Thx
Oh wow! Nice hit, I'd be interested if its for trade.
Dude, those jersey autos are like 1:5,000 packs! Nice!
Very nice? Is that Fernandez a black? If so, I'd be interested if I have anything you may like/want.

Congrats and I hear ya re "the wife" LOL......
(10-29-2013, 06:42 PM)Phillies_Joe Wrote: [ -> ]Very nice? Is that Fernandez a black? If so, I'd be interested if I have anything you may like/want.

Congrats and I hear ya re "the wife" LOL......
+1 on wife lol
Tried the honesty thing with my gf the other day but didn't go very well at all! Joe sent out your package today. Thanks Again!

Cool! I think that's the first TCU auto that's been posted! Congrats. Nice to know they exist ... Although, just before seeing that, I was seriously thinking I was done with Topps Chrome Update Sad ... I try to get out, but you guys keep pulling me right back in Smile
I should of stuck with the one box been all down hill from there. seems like every pack since has a Bud Norris or Pedro Alvarez.
(11-01-2013, 10:14 AM)DrMitchJ Wrote: [ -> ]Cool! I think that's the first TCU auto that's been posted! Congrats. Nice to know they exist ... Although, just before seeing that, I was seriously thinking I was done with Topps Chrome Update Sad ... I try to get out, but you guys keep pulling me right back in Smile
+1 on the pulling in part lol
After my earlier post today I grabbed another. Wasn't bad Chrome debut Puig Profar Gattis plus Verlander Post Season. Regular update WachA RC Jeter Mini plus Jackie Robinson insert for my PC.