Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: LTTF Cespedes/Russell/Pederson/Bregman and more...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Just got done with this current batch of trades and wanted to get a few more done...

Always looking for Cespedes cards I don't have... I need a lot from '13... I don't have any Finest or Update yet... Need all topps chrome/bowman chrome inserts/parallels etc...

My other 2 PC players are Joc Pederson and Addison Russell (needs are marked. Need to update a few purchases though)...

Working on an all-star rookie trophy project (needs are marked)...

Also looking for cards of Alex Bregman, the LSU shortstop.

Am always interested in other cards I like and can throw into my random PC section...

Shoot over some offers!
Pleasure to have been one of the latest batch. Hope we can deal again after my break.
(10-22-2013, 04:26 PM)fgarvis Wrote: [ -> ]Pleasure to have been one of the latest batch. Hope we can deal again after my break.
Likewise! Thanks for the Russell PC help!

I have this one in redemption right now, IF it comes live, I will hit you up if you need it....

[Image: img121_zpsec77ce85.jpg]
I got a nice card from an online break I'm sure you would want...I shouldnt tease because its likely hitting ebay

Cespedes atomic fit the bill die cut /10
Would be interested in both. Don't know if I have any other pc items to go 1:1 on the museum gold, but could be worth a shot!
Can't load pics due to bucket bandwidth, but have loaded some new bait into org and have some more incoming... Give it a look!
Anyone?