Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: My First Box Breaks 2012 Momentum and 2013 Inception
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello Everyone I'm brand new to the board, and brand new into collection again. Probably like most people my age. I started collecting at a young age during the Junk Wax Era. I also played a lot of Magic growing up and had a step father who made sports posters, a lot of them which I still have Smile Though the been through hell.

Anyways long story short I stop collecting and just read the article on some of the cards going around now and it sparked my interest. I picked up a few packs my first go one baseball and one football. Now days I'm more into football so I decided to go with that route my first box breaks of Inception 2013 by Topps was ok It was a gamble for the pack, but I wanted to try it here are the hits I got

[Image: IMG_0373.jpg]

[Image: IMG_0371.jpg]

[Image: IMG_0370.jpg]

[Image: IMG_0372.jpg]

Today I was able to hunt down a local shop with 2012 Momentum, I got some 13 packs and liked them, but wanted to try a box of 12 I think it was a pretty decent box I got two Black Auto's and I also Got a Wilson Head of Class Patch, and a few other hits here are the hits from this box break.

[Image: IMG_0385.jpg]

[Image: IMG_0383.jpg]

[Image: IMG_0382.jpg]

[Image: IMG_0379.jpg]

[Image: IMG_0378.jpg]

[Image: IMG_0381.jpg]

[Image: IMG_0380.jpg]

[Image: IMG_0377.jpg]

[Image: IMG_0376.jpg]
Can you check me for the denard?
Welcome back to the hobby Jeremy. It's always nice to see someone get back into it. If you have any questions about trading here, setting up your ORG or the site in general feel free to send me a message. There are allot of great members here who are happy to help out new folks. Congrats on the hits in your first breaks. Enjoy!!
Check me for bobby Rainey please
I know someone who would love that Franklin! Decent breaks and welcome back to the hobby bud!
Ok this is a newbie question, but do you mean just check you to see if there is a card I want to trade with you in your profile? or PM you about it? BTW I'm a hawks fan so I'm open to Hawks. I'm excited to talk with more of you and hopefully do some trades Smile
welcome to the boards, your story is much like mine, just decided to get back into collecting, and trading. The site is almost addictive. LOL.
Welcome aboard! nice pulls man
(10-22-2013, 11:52 AM)akellington Wrote: [ -> ]welcome to the boards, your story is much like mine, just decided to get back into collecting, and trading. The site is almost addictive. LOL.
I agree it is a little addictive. I even got my wife into the cards haha. But it's a fun hobby to have when life's hectic for sure!

(10-22-2013, 12:08 PM)jkiddlridnour Wrote: [ -> ]Welcome aboard! nice pulls man
Thanks man, I checked out your site. I'm in class right now myself, but I think I have a Cromartie momentum if you like collecting him. I'll look when I get home.

when you say Hawks, are you referring to Seahawks? If so, I've got some stuff you may be interested in. let me know..
Pages: 1 2