Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: LTTF Prizm
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I am looking for these Color Variants;

#27 Zetterberg
Prizms - Blue - Gold - Green - Orange DC - Red Pulsar

#28 Datsyuk
Prizms - Blue Pulsar - Gold - Green - Orange DC - Red - Red Pulsar

#29 Kronwall
Blue Pulsar - Gold - Green - Orange DC - Red Pulsar

#30 Howard
Blue - Blue Pulsar - Gold - Red

#31 Franzen
Prizms - Blue - Green - Red

#32 Cleary
Prizms - Blue - Gold - Orange DC

#33 Kindl
Prizms - Blue - Gold - Green - Orange DC - Red Pulsar

#63 Nash
Blue - Gold - Green - Red - Red Pulsar

#172 Yandle
Prizms - Blue - Blue Pulsar - Gold - Green - Orange DC - Red

#236 DeKeyser
Prizms - Blue - Blue Pulsar - Gold - Green - Purple - Red - Red Pulsar

#282 Tarasenko
Blue - Gold - Orange DC

And any other Red Wings Color Variant not listed here.

Thanks for looking!

Mark

Anyone???
i sent you a pm. I have four of the base you are looking for. I collect Toews, Sharp, Kane, Crosby, Malkin and Ovechkin. Any stars in football basketball and baseball. Just send me an offer, they are yours if you want them.
(10-22-2013, 09:50 AM)rittmer23 Wrote: [ -> ]i sent you a pm. I have four of the base you are looking for. I collect Toews, Sharp, Kane, Crosby, Malkin and Ovechkin. Any stars in football basketball and baseball. Just send me an offer, they are yours if you want them.
sorry I did not reply. Only dealing in the trade section of Beckett. I am down to only needing 1 base card.
Which base are you looking for? If I have it, its yours. Free of charge.
(10-22-2013, 10:41 AM)rittmer23 Wrote: [ -> ]Which base are you looking for? If I have it, its yours. Free of charge.

Updated the list.
Mark, I'll be search around town this weekend for rack packs, whatever I pull that you need it's yours. I"ll send you a PM with the list I get.
(10-24-2013, 12:44 PM)pens1fan Wrote: [ -> ]Mark, I'll be search around town this weekend for rack packs, whatever I pull that you need it's yours. I"ll send you a PM with the list I get.
Walt,
Thanks. Got a Granlund Blue Pulsar. Do you need it? Also got your package today. Had a letter from the USPS saying they were sorry for the damaged package. Also had the FBI show up at my door. They thought I was building a bomb with the suspect package. Glad you had secured it. It took me 45 minutes just to open up the case. The cards were so crammed in the box it exploded into my face. Now I am in the ER with lacerations to the face and a patch on one eye. I should have known not to accept a package from a Penguins fan. Oh well live and get injured. All kidding aside the cards were fine. Thank you very much for the trade. Still trading for the parallel RC for you so I will keep you updated what I get in.

Take care,
Mark
(10-24-2013, 04:29 PM)mq13 Wrote: [ -> ]Walt,
Thanks. Got a Granlund Blue Pulsar. Do you need it? Also got your package today. Had a letter from the USPS saying they were sorry for the damaged package. Also had the FBI show up at my door. They thought I was building a bomb with the suspect package. Glad you had secured it. It took me 45 minutes just to open up the case. The cards were so crammed in the box it exploded into my face. Now I am in the ER with lacerations to the face and a patch on one eye. I should have known not to accept a package from a Penguins fan. Oh well live and get injured. All kidding aside the cards were fine. Thank you very much for the trade. Still trading for the parallel RC for you so I will keep you updated what I get in.

Take care,
Mark
Hehehe, Mark you should have know that a Pens fan would do that. Wait till you see what happens to Randi's Subban patch I sent him(darn Canadiens fans) Yeah that 50 count holder was a tad to large for the envelope I think. Next time larger envelope or smaller explosive devices. I'm glad it made it to you ok and the cards were fine. Yes I need the Granlund, so lets see what we can work out on the next trade.

Walt

Pages: 1 2