Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: I still Collect Ryan Braun!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I am in too deep with almost 600 different Ryan Braun cards so there is no going back now. I have all of needs marked as "want's" in my organize so if you are not a fan of Braun (Not many left LOL!) check me and send some trade offers!
I'm with you brother! I have around 45 autos, 20-something relics, a triple threads jumbo all star patch 1/1, a superfractor, and countless refractors, inserts, parallels, and base cards. Not to mention my bobbleheads, jerseys, and my set of printing plates from his beckett cover. I have a bunch of Braun extras listed for trade. Lmk if you need any.
(10-19-2013, 12:41 PM)kelbysdaddy Wrote: [ -> ]I'm with you brother! I have around 45 autos, 20-something relics, a triple threads jumbo all star patch 1/1, a superfractor, and countless refractors, inserts, parallels, and base cards. Not to mention my bobbleheads, jerseys, and my set of printing plates from his beckett cover. I have a bunch of Braun extras listed for trade. Lmk if you need any.
So I am not the only one left! I sent you an open offer for 2 Braun's that in need.
Feel free to check me I have a ton of Ryan Braun cards.
(10-19-2013, 01:06 PM)rad_1205 Wrote: [ -> ]Feel free to check me I have a ton of Ryan Braun cards.
Open offer sent
I still have this patch for trade
[Image: image_zps68acbe34.jpg]
offer sent with comment