Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: UD Replacement is HERE! Pics!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Had a redemption for a 12-13 SPA home court Jordan auto, well I didn't wanna wait forever for my first Jordan auto, so I asked for a replacement. This arrived today, and I was a little worried I wouldn't get him

[Image: 20131018_194854_zpsa3ff1176.jpg]
Nice, Jon! I have one pending, too ... did you do it over the phone or via email? I might be contacting them Monday, LOL
(10-18-2013, 07:12 PM)rjcj2017 Wrote: [ -> ]Nice, Jon! I have one pending, too ... did you do it over the phone or via email? I might be contacting them Monday, LOL
I did both to ensure I was going to do everything to make sure it didn't get messed up.
Nice card man!! I love the look of the UNC autos(even though I am in the minority).
I am not a big fan of some of the UNC Jordan autos, but I do like the Home Court autos. It is one of the most affordable Jordan autos, and it looks really nice.
Sweet card. Congrats.
Great card man! Is this your first MJ auto? There is nothing like getting that first MJ auto! Congrats!
It is my first...going out later to the LCS To grab a nice case for it.
that a sweet card man !!
Congrats! Jordan's is an auto I have never gotten as well. Just wondering what the original auto would look like cause that is pretty cool!
Pages: 1 2