Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: 12-13 intrigue w/ scan
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So I had no intention of busting any product for awhile, but I couldn't help myself. Sadly, this box was probably better than average in that 2 of my 3 autos were on-card and not of some random, D-league-forever rookie and my GU piece was a patch of a decent player. Nothing of note on the base side of things (no low # parallels or anything) and all commons in the Kobe pack as well.

[Image: 12-13intriguehits001_zps55ad8205.jpg]

As you can see, they're still trying to get rid of old uniform pieces haha. The "First Flight" set is of players with their original teams I believe. In any event, nice looking patch and an OK break, just not worth the $. All are FT/FS as usual!

Nice looking patch Buck!
Sweet Anthony Patch
I agree that Is a very nice patch.
Decent break here man. I actually need the anthologies from this product.
(10-13-2013, 08:28 AM)JMarchand1981 Wrote: [ -> ]Decent break here man. I actually need the anthologies from this product.

You can check me for them, but somehow one that I pulled was actually a double. My understanding was that they were varied by product as well. In any event, I'm sitting on like 20 of those things so if you need any LMK!
I like the autos...nice design. Offer sent
Sweet patch on the Melo Smile Could use the Jan if you are trading. Thanks!