Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Trip to LCS, loaded with excitement
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Ended up with two player of day packs cause I bought a box of 13 r/s and got a McCoy in that box. Nothing big in play of day packs but got a thick flacco, not sure what that is. It's not a JSY but its much thicker than the others. Oh well. I intend o put pics up of my hits, a lot of them will be sold, a few will be listed for trade in due time and several PC cards.

But a few highlights til pics are posted.

What I bought:

13 r/s box
13 certified
4 packs of 12 momentum
2 packs of 13 momentum
11 packs of 13 platinum

Platinum to me two autos, one of Cobi Hamilton (base auto), and a Chris Harper auto /50.

12 momentum was a bust for most part but got a pc hit with a Bruce Irvin auto /799

13 momentum hit a triple JSY of some redskins players (orakpo, Kerrigan, fletcher) and a montee ball auto /399

Now the big ones:

Last box I bought of certified, I ended up with platinum box, but it didn't bring any big hits, so I was disappointed but those platinums were cool. Couldn't happen again, right? Wrong. Sure enough, the box I picked was another platinum hot box. So the scores...
Platinum /25 of cutler, romo and Sidney rice. Platinum blue /100 of Russell Wilson (actually I got an absurd amount of Wilson cards today), and green 3/5 base of Greg little. Dual JSY of deandre Hopkins, blue materials JSY /99 of cutler, and the biggest hit of box was mirror gold /25 JSY auto of Aaron Dobson. I don't collect him but its a sweet card, multi-color patch.

Lastly, r/s. I've bought several packs this season, and I wasn't impressed but for some reason I had to get it. Glad I did cause the best hit of day came and I finally pulled a Geno! It's a auto/JSY out of 299. One color (green) but has stitching coming out of patch so it is at least a little unique.

There were many more hits but those are the ones that were highlights for me. Thanks or looking!
Well at least you came out with some decent stuff with the certified platinum boxes and a geno never hurts either lol. Bet that was fun busting all those!
CONGRATS ON UR PULLS. I ALSO GOT IN PLAYER OF THE DAY PACKS, 1 THIN A.P. N 1U THICK A.P. NO JERSEY. WONDER WHY 2U VARIATIONS OF SAME CARD. NOT #DU EITHER. OH WELL.
nice pulls. Good on the Geno, but I can just imagine getting happy and then upset at times.
Check me for the triple redskins jersey