Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Anyone know or heard from Ecwfancams?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Hey everyone,
Anyone have any dealings with this trader or maybe know them? Tried getting in contact but have had no success. Had two trades worked out - being new she sent her end - I received no problem. We managed to work out a 2nd trade - I sent all my items and now haven't heard a peep on her final piece of it.
Don't think she necessarily ripped me off but getting a bit concerned as it's been awhile and not hearing anything has me a bit concerned.
Anyone with any feedback would be much appreciated.
Oh boy.

Just read the profile for "her" and found out... that it's actually rookieaholic2nd. This is not good! I know that this is a broad brush to paint with, but everyone will have to keep a SHARP eye out on traders in Niagara Falls, Ontario.

Randi
(10-10-2013, 04:02 PM)jason1980 Wrote: [ -> ]Hey everyone,
Anyone have any dealings with this trader or maybe know them? Tried getting in contact but have had no success. Had two trades worked out - being new she sent her end - I received no problem. We managed to work out a 2nd trade - I sent all my items and now haven't heard a peep on her final piece of it.
Don't think she necessarily ripped me off but getting a bit concerned as it's been awhile and not hearing anything has me a bit concerned.
Anyone with any feedback would be much appreciated.
I had a trade teed up but smelled a rat what I saw the shipping address in Niagara Falls. ECW indicated they shipped on Aug. 22 and needless to say, I've never received the card and have not shipped mine. No response to message, either. If it is indeed Rookieaholic2nd, GOOD LUCK WITH THAT! The Canada Fraud Centre or local authorities haven't done anything to resolve any of my bad trades there (or anywhere else, for that matter). Sorry to hear of your troubles, amigo!

So I'm basically out of luck on the Hall card I'm owed?
Feel like such an idiot...we worked out a fairly significant trade too and she/he came through with the bulk of it...really disappointing. I had text contact and email contact with this person too
I worked out a trade with her as well and received my end but it was damaged. So I haven't sent my end and I'm not sending anything without hearing back. She also marked it shipped 2 weeks or more without sending anything and then sent me a message after i get annoyed saying that she was new to the site and had intended on sending sooner. Should I send the cards of hers back or keep the one non-damaged card as retrobution for everyone here who has been screwed over? I know what I prefer to do bwahaha
Great! I'm waiting on 2 cards from "her" as well. Waiting over a month now with no response to any of my PM's. Hope this person makes good!
maybe there should be a system in place to scan addresses/profiles of new members, cross reference old/banned members, and prevent old trash like this from returning!
Im still waiting on my end of a trade that he said he would return to me, under hisrookieaholic alias. No luck. If anyone receivedan Antti Niemi Rookie Patches /25 or a Matt Read Artifacts RC from this person theyre prob mine lol.
You really have to hate yourself to steal hockey cards from people.

Randi, a thought ... maybe make ALL new members — on all the boards — have a "must ship first" tag until they get, say, 25 trades under their belt?

Maybe you could pass that on to the powers that be, because there doesn't seem to be any other fool-proof way to weed these people out.
I looked back through my messages with this trader - I have a cell number - exchanged some texts with this person. Think this could help the situation?
Pages: 1 2 3