Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Anyone know or heard from Ecwfancams?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
(10-11-2013, 09:46 AM)jason1980 Wrote: [ -> ]I looked back through my messages with this trader - I have a cell number - exchanged some texts with this person. Think this could help the situation?

Really hope it works! He/She owes me 2 cards with the BV of $80. Keep us updated.
A nice few people been wronged by this person...I will update if there's anything to update
I also made a trade with her at the end of august, still waiting for the cards, the first time that i ask what was going on, (maybe mid-septembre) she said the cards were returned to her because she had made a mistake in my address, but since i kept asking for update on a weekly basis but no return to my message. Fortunatly i did not send my end of the deal since it was a new trader with zero feedback at the time. I suppose i can unpack the card now and put it back in my ORG... Its really sad that there is such people in our society.
I can't believe people actually stoop this low to steal cards from other members of the site. It's sad, really.
Its weird how I've dealt with this person as well. "She" sends me a few scans of a couple of cards...& I get an email address with a guy's name & guy's hands holding up the cards in the pics.

If it is Rookieaholic2nd...I'll ditto the fact Canada Anti-Fraud won't do anything as I never got any results. I still have my trade with him (Dave Perkins) as in completed & have not marked as received.

If some of you have done a trade with Ecw...pm me & we can cross reference addresses to see if it is truly Rookieaholic2nd...unless he's moved.

Whoever he/she is...I hope to never cross paths with them because I'm sure I'd get thrown in jail for the outcome of that meeting.

I'll also echo the "must send first" rule needs to be implemented. On the other sites I usually deal on, they have that rule until you acquire 15 or 20 trades under your belt to build up a reputation as a true trader...unless you can verify and show your credentials on other sites. After you're "verified" then both parties can work out shipping times...but its usually at the same time.
I oberseved the send first - which was done sucessfully - then checked to see numerous situations of positive feedback - so when we worked out the 2nd deal - I felt pretty good packaging up all my end and sending it along...I texted this number today without no answer (not surprising). Also filled out an anti fraud report online (which I also don't expect anything from). I Would love my card I'm owed or my cards returned - but ideally would like to ensure this person never does this to anyone ever again.
(10-11-2013, 01:16 PM)jason1980 Wrote: [ -> ]I oberseved the send first - which was done sucessfully - then checked to see numerous situations of positive feedback - so when we worked out the 2nd deal - I felt pretty good packaging up all my end and sending it along...I texted this number today without no answer (not surprising). Also filled out an anti fraud report online (which I also don't expect anything from). I Would love my card I'm owed or my cards returned - but ideally would like to ensure this person never does this to anyone ever again.
I am also owed from a trade from Rookieaholic! I say you post his number here and we can all text him with how we feel!
She took a $100 card from me and I got nothing!

Rick
To my knowledge, this person is still active as far as making a trade with other members. Any way to get that stopped before anything else bad happens?
I believe Beckett has a Must Send First policy for new members. I'm not sure if it's marked **MUST SEND FIRST** under their user name like I see on some users, but somewhere in the policies it says new members must send first until they have X amount of trades under their belt.

I remember when I first started out on this site a couple years ago (I registered long before I got into actively trading) I had to send first somewhere around 10 times.
Pages: 1 2 3