Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: 90's Hard To Find Mail Day
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Very excited with receiving the following card in today's mail. I know some of the 90's inserts number out of 100 can be hard to find, but this one was extremely difficult for me to find. I have no idea why this one was so difficult for me to find. I have only seen this card one other time and that was within the last 6 months. Actually saw it in a completed eBay lot.

Anyway here it is.....

1997-98 Donruss Limited Fabric of the Game Legendary Material
[Image: 1997-98%20Donruss%20Limited%20Fabric%20o...al%20a.jpg]

[Image: 1997-98%20Donruss%20Limited%20Fabric%20o...al%20b.jpg]

Here is the other Hull from the set (this one has been in the collection for some time)
1997-98 Donruss Limited Fabric of the Game Superstar Material
[Image: 1997-98%20Donruss%20Limited%20Fabric%20o...al%20a.jpg]

[Image: 1997-98%20Donruss%20Limited%20Fabric%20o...al%20b.jpg]

For those not familiar with this set the Legendary Material card is printed on a canvas type material that is suppose to resemble glove material and the the Superstar Material card is printed on wood (stick). I know there was a third material used for the set, but don't recall what that was.

Has anyone done this set? I think it would be cool to see it complete.
Thanks for the look.
Very interesting cards, congrats on the pick up.
I have a bunch, but never gave the set a serious run. As you know, those LM's don't pop up often and can go for huge money
Very nice cards.
wow first time I seen a Hull Limited Fabric of the Game Legendary

that is pretty sweet pick ups

and I love the 90's inserts here
Nice classics
Thanks for the comments everyone. Luckily the seller list this with as a BIN and I was able to jump on it as soon as I saw it.
Nice pick up for the collection!!