Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Another box of 2012 Black SICK PATCHES
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Well, after my average box of 2012 Black, I figured it wouldn't hurt to bust one more

Base /349
Matt Ryan
Davone Bess (no clue who you are lol)

Weaponry /349
Darren McFadden (....great lol)

Captains /349
Rey Maualuga

ya...by this point I'm kinda starting to get freaked lol

Rookies /349
Omar Bolden
Cyrus Gray

OK...still freaked

Rookie /25
Jeff Demps

Rookie auto /49
Brandon Bolden

Rookie auto /25

Rookie auto REDEMPTION (because apparently every box has to have this)
Mark Barron (7th pick....ok good)

rookie prime auto patch /349
A.J. Jenkins (terrible condition, apparently he stacked these, the back is covered in gold ink!)

this probably saved the break!

BOOM
/10
[Image: image1_zpsc2c0e66f.jpeg]

Now...after a patch like that I really can't complain, but 1) condition on these is just...bad and 2) in a 200+ pack of football cards, WHY ARE THERE AUTOS OF SIGNED FREE AGENTS!!!

Fun break though!

I'll list these for trade shortly! If theres a specific one you need, lmk and I'll expedite!
Mark Barron was the 7th overall pick, not 7th round FYI.
(10-08-2013, 09:42 PM)BruinsFan91 Wrote: [ -> ]Mark Barron was the 7th overall pick, not 7th round FYI.
IK, I have no idea why I put round (probably because I went and had two flights of beer samples afterwards lol)
Wow nice patch! Sucks about the gold ink smudges but what you gonna do...
THAT IS ONE SWEET PATCH,
Where did you pay $200+? These boxes are under $150
(10-10-2013, 07:15 PM)weistmotosports345501 Wrote: [ -> ]Where did you pay $200+? These boxes are under $150
Long story. The LCS I shop at doesn't mark the prices on the box because he sells to a lot of guys who buy them to not open. His pricing is on an invoice. He warned me before I bought it that he didn't know how accurate the price was and offered to call his supplier, but I didn't have time to wait.